Friday, 15 May 2009

Jonathan Stevenson's quotations!

Every year, Jonathan Stevenson shares with all you [...] Tea [...] Israel readers what they said stripped of context.

"I am sorry that you had a bad experience here in Kent and I hope that this will not be the case if you visit us in future."

"From what we've seen there are basically three groups of loons. Anti-capitalist loons who want universal communism, environmental extremists who have a litany of complaints, and anti-war folks who want to give peace a chance while bin Laden and his crew cut off people's heads"

"A tazer was fired at RampART. The gentleman ducked and it missed."

"This crisis was fostered and boosted by irrational behaviour of some people that are white, blue-eyed. Before the crisis they looked like they knew everything about economics, and they have demonstrated they know nothing about economics."

"For help at any time press 8"

"Tomorrow dawns a day when nothing is certain. And what could be more liberating than this after so many long years of certainty?"

"I don't believe too much in leadership. I believe more in good passing than a guy who jumps around with the hands in the air and plays the leader."

"Almost every day we go to the park"

"I'm not try'nna tell you nothing 'bout right and wrong/ it's a whisper and it's growing into a song"

"I have noticed that the people who are late are often so much jollier than the people who have to wait for them."

"I don't have any specific proposals to make but I feel it would have been better if more of the people with PhDs had been shovelling some of the shit!"

"Greedy bankers had another losing night on the roulette tables yesterday as giant US investment firm Lehman Brothers filed for bankruptcy and Wall Street financiers demanded that the state bail out their losses."

"I have spoken to Kishwa and she said that no they don't have the right to come into the property when doing a bail check, they don't have the right to break your door down, and they don't have the right to arrest you for obstruction and DS Bull is a wanker."

"Oh, how I wish I was young again"

No comments: