Friday, 29 August 2008

from "bisect duality"

By Make Believe.

Ee-yi-ee-yo-ee-yi-yay-ee-yi-yay. Ee-yi-ee-yo-ee-yi-yay-ee-yi-yay. The Puerto Rican twin sisters introduce a tongue-twister. My stomach and brain swam as one and the same. Well this one pinked / paved / puked at my blister while this one played shell games with names. Can’t tell a fantasy suggested from a fantasy projected, from a cinema seat ejector. I see the birds between your face and name. This kind of day old waitress has been cussing for tips. Can’t tell a fantasy suggested from a fantasy projected, from a fantasy neglected. I see the birds between your face and name. When I bisect duality. Kurt Kobain lives! Kurt Kobain lives! I see the birds between your face and name. Ee-yi-ee-yo-ee-yi-yay-ee-yi-yay. Ee-yi-ee-yo-ee-yi-yay-ee-yi-yay.

No comments: