Saturday, 27 October 2007

A Note on Your Lastest Sequence

Jockritik Kamelia. Get inside that concept. Move that concept. I want you to hit that concept with reckless abandon. Rape that concept. I’m not here to fuck around this week. Now you may be. But I’m not. I want you to fucking fear that concept. Fear will make you invincible. You won't believe what that concept is capable of. You can't imagine what that concept can do. Fucking eat it. You are to cunt it in the bastard, Jamelia, are you fucking listening to me? After my funding failed I had to wait around for a fucking year in decathected canonicity lek. You’re not putting me in that fucking position again. I am not here to get my ass beat by fucking idealism. I will run you into the fucking ground. This is absolute fucking bullshit. You will goddamn pay for it like you won’t fucking believe. There’s a lot on the web about it.

4 comments:

adam said...

Hello I just entered before I have to leave to the airport, it's been very nice to meet you, if you want here is the site I told you about where I type some stuff and make good money (I work from home): here it is

chris c paul said...

This isn't about Strictly Come Dancing is it?

Jow Lindsay said...

easy chris, you around london? coming to the timatkinsplusone on friday? the sean tonight? I can't worx out how to post on yr blog, it wants my credit dart and my face & stuff

Lara Buckerton said...

http://cursebird.com/