Tuesday, 2 October 2007

From "Dog Puke"

By jUStin!katKO & Jamelia Wigmore.

True asked, astral?
and I hardly had the hard to tell her it was ass drool · quit

mothering me murmured misheard as
quit Othering me, this for a whole moth

clipping
the limerence aura about your li

ps li
tterhips · it

emitting at once
all relationships rainbow tint

bear one another . . . but I feel so stupid?
by some, like, loophole

my motes kept sensate
long since floated loose? sensation retentive

spurs, & wisps;
& in some afar shadow a · daddy's long leg's

groping me to orgasm; I meant
to say, as I nod entranced in yr scum&tedium

my ambient prick
nods & ugh this's how I've

the lest laugh.as iff
suck me. Go


d, SUCK ME! chin KNEADS WISP SPURS. LAW laughed
it along w/ me like the singer-songwriter’s lover once,

Mary Bruton, Sarah-Louise MacDonald, co
me sic on my lap hi

tlerhips · but
soft, the Lawgiver breaks long silence “ye

ah?FUCK YOU TOO, NIGGAS WITH ATTITUDE..”
my blood is even drearier without my arm,

No comments: